CUCAS will help international students if their applications are declined.
- ·Most students who apply through CUCAS are accepted. However, please note that in accordance with national security policy, Chinese universities have quotas on the number of students from certain countries who can be admitted. If your application is declined by your first choice university, CUCAS student advice team will recommend other universities which still have availability.
- ·If an application is declined, the university will provide a letter explaining the reasons on request.
- ·The applicant will receive an e-mail notice from CUCAS if his/her application cannot be accepted by the university. Meanwhile, the applicant will get free advice regarding availability at other universities.
1. If you meet the following requirements, CUCAS will refund all your application fees and the CUCAS service fee.
- ·Because of the special admission policies of the university, your application cannot be processed or accepted.
- ·Because of the internal causes, the program you applied cannot be started.
- ·Because of the adjustments to admission information, your application cannot be processed or accepted.
2. If you meet the following requirements, CUCAS will refund the CUCAS service fee (50 USD) only.
- ·Whenever your application is refused by the university, CUCAS will refund the 50 USD you paid.
3. In the following instances, CUCAS will not refund your payment.
- ·Your application was accepted by the university.
- ·Your application was canceled by yourself due to personal reasons.
- ·Your application was not processed or accepted because you were intending to undertake illegal activities while in China.
- ·Your application was not processed or accepted due to your application documents containing false information.
- ·Your application was not processed or accepted due to your application documents being incomplete..
- ·Your application does not meet the aforementioned refund conditions.
If you need any help with your declined application, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.