Once you get admitted, you can book accommodation through CUCAS for free. For details, please check the procedure for accommodation booking.
CUCAS will email you the application status. If it’s “ACCEPTED”, it means the university is processing admission notice and JW 202 form for you. It takes about 1 to 6 weeks. CUCAS will inform you to confirm the mailing address once receive the admission package from the university.
In addition, you also need to do the following things:
- Visa application. You need to apply the visa from your local Chinese Embassy. Know about visa categories and application procedure.
- Take physical examination. If your study duration is over 6 months, you need to take physical examination and get the report.
- Buy air-ticket. CUCAS ISIC might help you get the discount tickets.
- Prepare luggage. Know about what need to bring for studying in China.
- Check in and register. CUCAS prepares Guidebook (including Check-in Reminder, Guide for Registration and How to Get to the university) for you. With this, you can check in and register smoothly.
- If you have any questions, you can send email to email@example.com. CUCAS is always here for help.